In which jess talk about knitting, arting, and dogs.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

initium

So like everyone else in the entire world I decided to make a blog dedicated to knitting.

I talk a lot about knitting on my livejournal, but I wanted a place where I could talk about just knitting all the time.

Well...

not all the time. There might be some intruding dogs. I'm a foster parent with the Animal Rescue Foundation of Tucson so I usually have between 1-2 foster dogs living with me (in addition to my own dog, The Chim). I really like to talk about my dogs (almost as much as knitting!), and especially to take pictures of them.

So here's some intro stuff.

This is Me :


This is my weirdo boyfriend, Josh :


We both like dogs :


This is our bestest friend, Chimmy (aka The Chim, Chimchimmy, Chimmy Chimmy Pumpkin Head, Fatty Fat Fatdog, etc...)


he's kind of a weirdo :


Soooo... yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omfg I love chimmyyyyyyyyyy.